- Property condition: Good
- Property Type: House
- Garaging / carparking: Single lock-up
- Construction: Weatherboard
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Roof: Colour steel
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Walls / Interior: Gyprock
- Flooring: Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Net curtains
- Heating / Cooling: Ducted
- Electrical: TV points
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Kitchen: Standard, Upright stove, Extractor fan, Double sink, Breakfast bar, Pantry and Finished in Timber and Laminate
- Living area: Separate dining, Open plan, Separate living
- Main bedroom: Double, Built-in-robe and Heating / air conditioning
- Bedroom 2: Double, Built-in / wardrobe and Heating / air conditioning
- Bedroom 3: Double and Heating / air conditioning
- Main bathroom: Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Combined
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Covered)
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy
- Garden: Garden shed (Sizes: 3X4, Number of sheds: 1)
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to schools, Close to transport
About this listing
The light filled timber kitchen is well equipped with an gas upright stove, laminate bench tops and pantry. The meals area is open plan and off the kitchen, with a separate formal lounge.
Comfort wise the property has evaporative cooling, gas ducted heating and an additional gas wall heater in the lounge.
Other features of this wonderful property include a large laundry, gas hot water system, a 3 x 2.5m garden shed,
NBN ready and undercover pergola. There is off street parking for 3 cars and an additional single lock up garage.
Tranquilly placed in a quiet street in the highly sought after West End area, close to schools, shops and transport links.
Please contact Landmark Harcourts Real Estate to arrange your inspection today on (03) 5722 9444.