- Property Type: House
- Roof: Tile
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: Renovated, Good
- Garaging / carparking: Single lock-up
- Construction: Brick veneer
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Walls / Interior: Gyprock
- Flooring: Carpet and Tiles
- Heating / Cooling: Ducted, Central heating
- Electrical: TV points, TV aerial
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Drapes, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, TV aerial, Curtains
- Kitchen: Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Breakfast bar, Gas reticulated and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan, Separate dining
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double
- Main bathroom: Bath
- Entrance: Tiles
- Laundry: In kitchen
- Workshop: Combined
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: East
- Outdoor living: Verandah
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to schools, Close to transport
About this listing
3 bedrooms, built in robes, flexible floor plan.
Ensuite to master bedroom.
Open plan kitchen/dining area
Second family room
Formal lounge / possible 4th bedroom.
Updated kitchen, dishwasher, pantry, breakfast bar.
Ducted evaporative cooling.
Ducted gas heating.
Spacious shed with power and concrete floor
Secure large back yard with potential to Subdivide STCA
500m to shops, close to schools & kindergartens.
Popular West End location, pleasant street appeal, versatile floorplan and plenty of space are all great reasons to inspect 19 Phillipson Street, Wangaratta. Please call Harcourts Real Estate to arrange your inspection on (03) 5722 9444.