- Land Size: 794 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Roof: Iron
- Property condition: Renovated, Excellent
- House style: Bungalow
- Garaging / carparking: Single lock-up
- Construction: Cladding
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Walls / Interior: Gyprock
- Flooring: Carpet
- Kitchen: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Combined
- Views: Private
- Aspect: East
- Outdoor living: BBQ area (with lighting and with power)
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy, Backyard access
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to transport, Close to shops
About this listing
Open plan Kitchen/Dining adjoining large dining room and lounge area.
Three generous sized bedrooms all with built in wardrobes.
Gas heating and ducted evaporative cooling throughout
Renovated kitchen and bathrooms with new appliances
Large rear yard with enough room for all the family to play
Single garage plus fully equipped undercover entertaining area.
Rear yard access for cars or boat or plenty space to store a caravan.
Great location close to primary and high schools and park
This home presents well and is all ready to go for the new owners.
Ready for the next owners, all you need to do is move in. Contact Landmark Harcourts Real Estate today to arrange your inspection. (03) 5722 9444.