- Land Size: 673 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Roof: Tile and Concrete
- Approx year built: 1970
- Property condition: Good
- Garaging / carparking: Single lock-up, Open carport
- Construction: Brick veneer
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Insulation: Ceiling
- Walls / Interior: Gyprock
- Heating / Cooling: Gas mains, Ducted, Ceiling fans, Central heating, Other (Wood heater in shed has not been used in 7 years)
- Electrical: TV aerial
- Kitchen: Modern, Upright stove, Rangehood and Finished in Laminate
- Main bedroom: Double, Heating / air conditioning and Ceiling fans
- Bedroom 2: Additional Info (Ceiling Fan), Double, Built-in / wardrobe and Heating / air conditioning
- Bedroom 3: Additional Info (Ceiling Fan), Double, Built-in / wardrobe and Heating / air conditioning
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Combined
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: South
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy, Backyard access
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
About this listing
Cement Tile roof with portico and back verandah North facing for a cuppa in the Winter sun.
Built in robes to bedrooms two and three, ceiling Fans in all bedrooms.
Kitchen has been renovated in recent years, not original, upright electric Stove.
Lounge and hallway ceilings to be painted in early October
Separate laundry, separate toilet, bath and shower to bathroom.
Gas hot water service, ducted gas heating and ducted evaporative cooling.
Car accommodation includes double lengthy open carport, access to rear yard.
Garage, the old single original, has a wood heater but not used in 7 years.
Rear yard is a blank canvas, right to make your own, small storage shed.
Jackel Street always been a popular value for money option.
Quiet location, South side of town, bus stops nearby, walk to Merriwa.
Ready for some TLC, 7 years of tenancy testimony that it's comfortable.
Open homes ideally for the inspections in the first few weeks, value to be seen.
Cheaper than renting, buy them straight and neat from the outset, here it is.
Inspections are highly recommended. Please contact Harcourts Real Estate to arrange your inspection today on (03) 5722 9444. Or check Open times